Clodagh has trained with coach Stephen since 2012. She is always engaging with the coaches and members and brings a positive atmosphere to FSM that is most welcome. In the last month Clo has shown her dedication and commitment to her training and team. She increased her training and lifted more weight and pushed harder in her work-outs.
Clo is an amazing person and clearly stood out for this months member of the month. Congratulations Clo and keep up the great work.
We asked Clo 10 question about her fitness journey at FSM
1) How did you get involved in CrossFit?
i saw an ad for ladies bootcamp and then decided just to join the main class instead
2) When did you first join FSM
3) What was your first WOD in the main classes?
I remember her name..NANCY…the one that involved 400 meter run and then 15 overhead squats ..
4) When did you realise CrossFit was right for you?
my goal was always to get stronger so when my deadlift improved from 70kg to 85kg and then eventually to 100 kg
5) What are your short term goals?
pull ups without bands..its slow progress
6) Long term goals?
top 5 placing in Filthy 150 Masters Intermediate next year!
7) What is your favourite WOD/movement?
8) What is your least favourite WOD/movement?
anything hanging off the bar
9) Least favourite and favourite music to WOD to?
‘masters’ train best with loud Foo Fighters…. not Swedish House mafia
10) What is your greatest accomplishment to date?
Not needing to be defibrillated at the end of the Filthy 150, actually i really enjoyed it which was a suprise to me, sometimes its good to be out of your comfort zone.